Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rocky balboa quotes

Rocky Balboa
Speaking at Adrian's graveside, at end of Rocky Balboa
Yo, Adrian! It's me, Rocky.
Rocky Balboa

[to Adrian] I wanna kiss ya. You don't have to kiss me back if ya don't wanna. I wanna kiss you.
Rocky Balboa
I think we make a real sharp couple of coconuts - I'm dumb, you're shy, whaddaya think, huh?
Rocky BalboaYour gonna eat lightning, and your gonna crap thunder!
Mickey GoldmillStay in school and use your brain. Be a doctor, be a lawyer, carry a leather briefcase. Forget about sports as a profession. Sports make ya grunt and smell. See, be a thinker, not a stinker.
Apollo Creed[Asked why does he want to fight] Because I can't sing or dance.
Rocky BalboaYou gotta be a moron... you gotta be a moron to wanna be a fighter.
Rocky Balboa

1 comment: